Monday, August 2, 2010

What would I buy on ebay today?

I've been on ebay all day, so I'm going to make my first entry dedicated to the world's largest internet auction--and what I would buy there right now. By no means am I suggesting that I would use all these pieces together at the same time. That would be... a bit much.

1.) I would buy this vintage leather Coach doctor bag because it's currently a steal at $40, vintage leather makes me feel less guilty than new leather, I'm a sucker for a big ol' purse where I can keep everything, and this shade of brown works in all seasons:

2.) I would buy this vintage turtle paperweight because it's cute, cheap, and reminds me of my pet turtle from childhood, whose name was Bow Tie:


3.) Keeping up the vintage trend, I would buy this vintage hat because I'm very fair and need to keep the sun away and this hat is just adorable:


4.) I would then take a risk on an unknown brand for these ultra-cheap blue suede high heels (Size 11 because of my big feet):


5.) And, last but not least, I would buy this pretty floral print dress from Calvin Klein because it's super summery, in a flattering cut, and I like the big bold floral:

No comments:

Post a Comment